Fullstack Software Engineer - Ad:s
At Sportradar we've experienced a period of sustained hypergrowth due to a highly focused strategy. This strategy has been based on providing sports data and streaming services to betting operators and media companies around the world. As a part of Sportradar's "Ad:s" team, your contribution will ensure the continuation of this trajectory.
As Fullstack Developer, you'll have the responsibility to develop engaging products based on Sportradar's sports statistics and betting data. These products will be distributed to online publishers throughout the world.
The successful candidate combines his/her good knowledge in both frontend and backend development technologies for high-load, user-centric applications with a good understanding of how to use their strengths for maximum impact towards team goals. The role is based in Vienna and offers the chance to develop further within the organization.
- Become the fourth member of a newly formed team,
- working to create products combining sports and betting data – inside a department that is a key focus for Sportradar’s future growth
- Work with a frontend framework that uses React, as well as backend components that use Python on top of AWS serverless architecture
- Coordinate work with local and international colleagues, to provide input and gather knowledge to best solve the problem at hand
- Stay informed on new technologies, trends, and developments and share those findings internally.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience building back-end systems, completion of an IT-focused training is an advantage
- Focus on quality and teamwork
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient with development tools and frameworks
- Good knowledge on system architecture
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Able to automate deployments and use containers to ship products
- Curious and passionate about software architecture and design
- AWS experience or certification is an advantage
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
- Health Care, workshops and life insurance policy
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as darts, table football, and table tennis for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or charity, summer and year-end party
- #maketheteam and shape your future as well as ours!
Please upload your application documents here.